Saturday, August 11, 2007

1)7 things/people that I love:
-I love my family
-I love to shopping
-I love my friends
-I love to eat
-I love money
-I love to ride plane
-I love my fish


2)7 things that I hate:
-I hate hypocryte people
-I hate people who is so proud of their selves
-I hate insects
-I hate to do something that bored me
-I hate to remember my SPM result
-I hate liars
-I hate dishonest people

3)7 things that I wish I had:
-I wish I had my own house
-I wish I am the best student
-I wish I had MP3
-I wish I had a platinum card
-I wish I had better knowledge
-I wish I am a supermodel
-I wish I had my own laptop

4)7 things that I want in life:
-I want to have more money
-I want to spend all my money limitless
-I want to have a shopping complex
-I want to run a bussiness
-I want to be a superstar
-I want to get Ph.D
-I want to be with my family forever

5)7 things that I plan to do before I die:
-I plan to go to Makkah
-I plan to be remembered person
-I want to do something good
-I want to be with my mother
-I want to spend all my money
-I want to open new branch to every country in the world


From: Sofia bt. Sulaiman Nasir
Class:Decom 1C
ID:IDI070735

No comments: